Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [17]



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish.

Top Ten Favorite Beginnings/Endings in Books


Angela's Picks:


Favorite Endings:
1. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: Ohmygosh, so touching. Be prepared to cry.

2. The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis: Best part of the whole book. Completely heartbreaking.
3. What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton: THE TEARS.
4. Pivot Point by Kasie West: Just beautiful. ♥
5. Twilight by Meg Cabot: It's so perfect. :'D Great way to end the book and  the series.

Sorry, that's all I can think of.  >.<

Annie's Picks:

Favorite Beginnings:
1. Losing It by: Cora Carmack 
2. Wallbanger by: Alice Clayton
3. Obsidian by: Jennifer L. Armentrout 
4. Hex Hall by: Rachel Hawkins
5. City of Bones by: Cassandra Clare

Favorite Endings:
1. Clockwork Princess by: Cassandra Clare
2. The Liberator by: Victoria Scott
3. Unravel Me by: Tahereh Mafi
4. The Edge of Never by: J.A. Redmerksi
5. The Iron Knight by: Julie Kagawa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier this week! I recently got Pivot Point, but I haven't had a chance to start it yet. Really enjoyed Obsidian. Can't wait for Origin to release. Didn't love Hex Hall. City of Bones made my favorite ending, but you already know that. Didn't love the ending of Clockwork Princess. I REALLY need to read Shatter Me...I've heard so many great things. Just read The Edge of Never last week and really enjoyed it. And I haven't read The Iron Queen yet, so I haven't read The Iron Knight yet. Great list!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete