Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [14]



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish.

Top Ten Best/Worst Movie Adaptations (you could pick best or worst OR split it in half)

Megan's Picks:

1. Best: LotR trilogy
2. Worst: Eragon (not that I liked the book, but the movie was especially bad)
3. Best: The Lorax (I have so much love for this movie.)
4. Worst: The Hunger Games (I still like it, but the book was so much better)
5. Worst: Stardust (it's a good movie if you don't think about the book while watching it)
6. Best: The Perks of Being a Wallflower (the movie was better than the book!)
7. Worst: The Princess Bride (the book is so amazing, but the movie sucked.)
8. Worst: A Wrinkle in Time (it butchered my favorite book)
9. Worst: Coraline (I disliked the book and the movie)
10. Best: Alice in Wonderland (have you read the original? Tim Burton captured some of it just like the Disney guy did. Someday someone will make a really good adaption of it, I know it)

Sarah's Picks:

1. Worst: Eragon ( I HATED the movie. They messed it up completely)
2. Best: The Host (Loved the book and the movie)
3. Best: Harry Potter.
4. Worst: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief (Just no)
5. Best: Where the Wild Things Are (I LOVE the book and the movie)
6. Worst: Coraline. (The book was bad and the movie didn't seem that appropriate for children)
7. Best: Pet Cemetary (Loved the book so much)
8. Best: The Great Gatsby (The 1974 version, haven't seen the new one)
9. Worst: Eclipse. (I really liked the book but the movie just didn't live up to it)
10. Best: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (Love the movie and the book)

1 comment:

  1. Tim Burton is a genius!!!! Love his alice in wonderland movie!! And ofcourse depp oooh Johnny!

    ReplyDelete