Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Swoon Thursday (6)

Swoon Thursday (6)
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week we’ll highlight what has made us swoon from a book we are currently reading or one we’ve just finished. Basically what got our heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.

Annie's Pick:


Everything I thought I knew about my heart and body was completely shattered the moment Blaine’s arm snaked around my lower back and drew me to him. And when his soft lips fell on mine, I knew that I was far from normal. I knew I had never felt true intimacy until that very moment. I don’t even know what I had been doing before. I had kissed this man a thousand times in my head. 
What made you guys swoon this week? 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED this book!! That swoon is great!!

    Ally @ Book Fixation
    New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete