Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Swoon Thursday (4)

Swoon Thursday (4)
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week we’ll highlight what has made us swoon from a book we are currently reading or one we've just finished. Basically what got our heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.

Annie's Swoon:

I press my lips to her ear and she immediately brings her hand up to my neck, pulling me in deeper. Feeling her need my mouth against her skin rips my chest wide open and I completely give in, wanting to feel that need from her even more. I immediately part my lips and glide my tongue across her skin, taking in the sweetness of her and locking it in my memory. I’ve never tasted anything that rivaled perfection like she does.
What made you guys swoon this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment