Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Swoon Thursday (5)

Swoon Thursday (5)
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week we’ll highlight what has made us swoon from a book we are currently reading or one we've just finished. Basically what got our heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.

Annie's Pick:

Kyler lowered his chin and the slightest touch of his lips against mine sent a shivery rush through my veins. He whispered my name and it thundered through me. One hand slip up my back and fisted in my hair. He took over, nipping at my lips until I opened for him and the kiss deepened, causing the air to catch in my throat. He kissed until I felt like I’d drunk too much, until heat flowed through me and I was swimming in raw sensations.
 What made you guys swoon this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment