Stephanie. 23. Chicago.
- I have a bunch of nicknames that range from Steph to Red to Ginge
- I'm an aspiring author and writing is one of my favorite hobbies (aside from reading of course)
- If I'm not wrapped up in a book or writing my own stuff, you can find me at my local bar shooting darts with my boyfriend
- I may be biased but, I think my dog is by far one of the cutest dogs in the world :]
- School is and will always be one of my least favorites times in my life
- I name inanimate objects: kindle=Annabel Lee /// car=Luci
- I love to cook and I use my boyfriend and his roommates as my guinea pigs
- Some of my favorite books include: Pride & Prejudice, Anything by Edgar Allan Poe, The Giver by Lois Lowry, and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- I'm obsessed with TV shows
- I'm a country girl at heart
The ten facts set-up wasn't working for me, so I decided to do it this way! Like Steph, I'm a country girl at heart (woo!!! Arkansas!!), and I think that MY dog is cutest. ;)
Anywho, I'm a homeschooled jungle freak (just kidding. About the jungle part.) I live in the middle of nowhere, but I love it!
Reading has always been a big hobby of mine-- (I was the kid with a stack of books bigger than her) but I didn't start blogging about it until this past year. I've met so many rocking people! You can be the next one, if you want to! ;)
Sarah. 21. New Jersey.
- I'm in college studying to become an Elementary school teacher.
- I've always loved reading, even as a little kid I was always excited to go to the library.
- Besides reading I also have a huge love of music, I tend to listen to a wide variety of genre's.
- If you give me a book and a cup of tea I am one happy person.
- The only TV show I watch regularly is Criminal Minds. I try watching other things but usually just give up on them.
- I also think I have one of the cutest dogs in the world.
- My favorite book has been The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald since high school.
- I tend to ramble.
- I buy too many books.
- I absolutely love Hello Kitty.
My name is Diana and I'm from Canada/Montreal. I'm 23 years old and I will graduate from college this April to be an Early Childhood Educator. For the past 5 or so years I discovered my passion for reading. I never knew I had the patience to sit down and read, but apparently I was wrong. Growing up will do that to you. I buy a lot of books and I'm super excited to read all of them. I usually read YA/fantasy/romance but I'm willing to try new genres.
I also watch a lot of TV Shows (from Vampire Diaries to Dexter and Walking Dead) - as you can see my taste is very versatile. On another note - I love makeup and beauty products.
I'm a freshman studying Biology and Classics at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill! I'm originally from Raleigh, so I didn't have to travel far for college. I have been reading since I was very little when my mother introduced D.E.A.R (Drop Everything And Read) time to my family. My favorite author of all time is Cassandra Clare, and I was lucky enough to meet her during her Clockwork Prince book tour stop in Raleigh. It was like meeting my hero! I love any type of paranormal, mythology, and fantasy series or book, but I also love the classics, like Jane Austen and the Brontë sisters. Anything that has romance in it will keep me hooked! I love bad boys in books, like Jace Wayland, Daemon Black, Patch and even Mr. Darcy, because they always end up super sweet! I also adore happily ever afters. I get sucked into the books world, and I hate to leave it when I'm finished. Thanks so much for reading!
Jacquelyn. 21. Chicago.
Beauty and the Book || Google Plus ||
- I love historical fiction and one of my favorite authors is Phillipa Gregory.
- I'm always on the hunt for a cute pair of converse but also have a weakness for cowboy boots.
- My favorite flowers are peonies, especially pink ones!
- I never pass up a chance to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's or any other Audrey Hepburn movie.
- I love DIY YouTube videos.
- I love sushi.
- I never pass up a chance to do someone's hair & makeup!
- my favorite tv shows include Castle, The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.
- my favorite summer drink is sweet tea.
- if it has glitter on it ill probably buy it.