Thursday, June 27, 2013

Swoon Thursday (2)

Swoon Thursday (2)
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week I’ll highlight what has made me swoon from a book I am currently reading or one I’ve just finished. Basically what got my heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.

What made Annie swoon this week:


Vere was lost in the kiss. She floated all the way to the moon and back this time. She pulled away to take a breath and almost fainted because he was suddenly kissing the side of her ear, and her temple. Then he kissed a soft line down her neck. Whoa. Neck kissing rocked. She had to try it too, so she gently kissed the hollow spot where his heart beat between his collarbones. He had incredibly soft skin-just there. She felt his hands moving all over her back and slowly up her waist. God by she loved how his hands felt on her…
What made you swoon this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment